Why Trust Us?
Quality Repairs you can TRUST..
- Customers from referrals
- Established Business
- Talented I-CAR Platinum Certified Technicians
- ASE Certified Technicians
Making your collision repair experience CONVENIENT
- We work with most major insurance companies
- Estimates on site
- Rental car assistance
Safety and Security
Our top priority is always to serve the interests of our customers, and we’ll help you make sure your car is returned to the safe, structurally sound condition it was in before the accident. Remember, you have the right to choose your repair facility, so make Aurora Body Shop your number one choice in professional
With all the honest reviews online, why would you choose anyone else with the repairs of your vehicle. Check us out online
Our Shop News
Why Choose Our Auto Body Shop
- Since 1981, Aurora Body Shop has been providing excellence in vehicle repairs. We strive to provide the right repair at the right time on time! It’s no accident why we are wreck-a-mended!State of the art equipment that allows us to repair your vehicle in-house by our certified and factory trained technicians, regardless of type of damage or vehicle.
- Our customer service team is highly dedicated and skilled in communicating with you during the repair process.
- Life-time warranty of repairs regardless of insurance company.
We are heavily invested in our community. We live and work here so we want to stay involved.
Auto Body Paint
When It comes to automobiles, you can judge a car by its cover! That’s why at Aurora Body Shop we use modern, state-of-the-art paint systems.Our paint shop has a downdraft paint booth and we utilize Axalta paints and computerized mixing system that produce a new car finish? just like they do at the factory.
GM Certified Body Shop
Does the certification matter? The GM collision certification program focuses on current training- and tools-focused programs, but it is much more comprehensive, adding standards for pre- and post-repair scanning, calibration, and overall repair.
Your safety and security is our #1 priority! We base our work on OEM standards to ensure we are providing to safest repairs so your vehicle is returned pre-accident condition. Don’t let another shop offer you discounted repairs in place of safe repairs.
Ask some questions
When customers of Aurora Body Shop drop off vehicles for repairs, many of them, have anxiety over the possibility of receiving more bad news have questions. We are here to help. We want to make this process as seamless as possible. Estimates can vary after and initial estimate due to damages not seen by naked eye.